A relaxed movie evening at home with home – made tasty popcorn – who does not like this. Real popcorn like in the cinema! For me this belongs to a movie evening beside my favorite movies. I love popcorn, unfortunately, it has never functioned so well to make it by my own. Now I have got the “popcorn loop”from www.popcornloop.com for testing and finally now I can enjoy, tasty home-made popcorn. Thank you very much for it!!!
The preparation is nothing to it with the “popcorn loop”. I find this things really brilliant! One can simply prepare different kinds of popcorn. I myself can also determine the different trends in taste. Thus I can enjoy my popcorn sometimes sweetly or then again salty, with cheese or with butter, herbs, garlic or spices alternately.
Here the instructions for perfect cinema popcorn
- 1 big uncoated cooking-pot
- 1 “popcorn loop”
- 2 tablespoons neutral edible oil (e.g. rapeseed oil, palm oil)
- corn for popcorn
- 2 tablespoons sugar or salt
And so it works:
- give edible oil in the pot
- add corn, until the ground of the pot is covered. Stir it!
- Heat up cooker on the highest step (430°F)
- Add sugar or salt
- put “popcorn loop” stir and as soon as the pops of the corn is to be heard reduce the temperature to 300°F
- Stir it until no pop is heard anymore
- fill the fresh made popcorn in a bowl and allow to cool
Now nothing is in way of a relaxed movie evening. If you like an other trend in taste of popcorn, just try it with chocolate. I think, each of us has preferences of flavor – now you can have it with popcorn.
Also the variation with melted cheese is really tasty! For this I have preheated the baking oven at 250°F. Mix the popcorn with grated cheese and put it in an oven proof dish. Brown it in the oven until the cheese is melted.
But popcorn is also very tasty with herbs and spices. Who would have thought this. At the beginning I was in doubt, but it was worth trying it. I have melted some butter and mixed it with a few herbs and cumin. I have added that to the fresh warm salted popcorn. It was really tasty!😀
Just go and try it. With the “popcorn loop” by www.popcornloop.com it succeeds really well.
Have a lot of fun!!!😊